Monday, February 2, 2009

Pictures of Us after Driving 18 hours in 2 days...did I mention the number of Potty breaks???

Here are pictures of us in the truck after driving for 18 hours. We drove approximately 7.5 hours the first day and 8.5 the next. It was nice to get here and see all of the family. We met baby Hayden for the first time and Richards girlfriend Kirsten - they are both delightful. I finally met the infamous 'Simon' the cat which hates me by the way and the cat 'Jackie' which also just greets me with a hiss. 'Big Foot' the cat actually likes us all and makes us feel loved so it is ok.

Kayla was less than happy about the long drive.














These two girls had a nap.













This is Tom after a long grueling game of Golf...don't you feel bad?

1 comment:

Shaylee said...

You need to start passing that camera off to someone else so you can be in some of the pictures! I hope all is well lady Ü