Monday, December 8, 2008

Kristen Turns 2!!

We celebrated Kristen's birthday on Saturday night. She turned 2 on Sunday. Her favorite cartoon character is Scooby Doo so we had a Scooby Doo cake and balloons. She was more interested with playing with the Ribbon than opening her presents. I am hoping that by Christmas she finds an affection for opening presents - Tom has already outlawed ribbon. Olivia and her cousin Abby had more fun opening presents and playing with the new toys than Kristen did. Her favorite toy was a racing track from her Uncles Mike and Andy!!

2 comments:

Shaun - Jillian said...

Happy Birthday Kristen! I can't believe that she is already two. Time goes by so fast. Oh, the joys of having children and what I have to look forward to! They always find the WORST possible thing to put in their hair! I have a niece that is almost 9 that still cuts her hair. The other day she decided to give herself some "bangs" that were about 1/2" long! I'm glad that it finally came out!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

I'm glad Kristen had a good birthday! And oh the memories and blackmail for later on! :) I love to hear your girls stories! Thanks so much for not giving up on me going to the gym with you guys. It's been so great and I've needed some girl time so bad! It's been nice to break up the day too!